the foundation of our clinic
University of Calgary - 1988 to 1991
Palmer College of Chiropractic West - graduated 1994
Active Release Techniques - certified in 2000
- Spine Certification
- Upper Extremity Certification
- Lower Extremity Certification
- Fully Body Certification
- Long Tract Nerve Entrapment Certification
- Biomechanics Certification
- Master's Certification
Graston Technique Certification - 2003
Shock Wave Certification - certified in 2019
- AIRPWT - Shockwave Therapy Certificate Level 1
- AIRPWT - Shockwave Therapy Certificate Level 2
Dr Labchuk also serves as Investigator for the Alberta College of Chiropractors. This role is to investigate and evaluate complaints made against chiropractors by the public.
Dr Labchuk on Breakfast Television
Dr Labchuk talks about and demonstrates the Graston Technique.
Dr Labchuk on Global TV
Graston Technique - an effective treatment for pain.